How do I create a AFRIBuddies account
To create a AFRIBuddies account:
1. Go to www.afribuddies.com
2. Enter your name, email or user name, password, date of birth and gender.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. To finish creating your account.
Note: you must be at least 13 years old to create a AFRIBuddies account.
How do I log into my AFRIBuddies account?
To log into your AFRI Buddies account:
1. Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer
-> To log someone else out, click at the top right of your AFRIBuddies homepage and select Log Out
2. Go to the top of www.afribuddies.com and enter one of the following:
-> Email address: You can log in with any email address that's listed on your AFRIBuddies account
-> Username: You can also log in with your username
-> Phone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)
3. Enter your password
4. Click Log In
I can't log in.
If you're having trouble logging into your AFRIBuddies account here are a few things to try:
1. Reset your password
2. Login with your username or phone number if you forgot your email address
3. Check out our login troubleshooting tips
If you're still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.
How do I change or reset my password?
If you know your current password, you can change it:
1. Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings
2. Click Security and Login
3. Click Edit next to Change Password
4. Click Save Changes
If you don't know your current password, you can reset it:
1. Go to the Find Your Account Page
2. Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
How can I make my AFRIBuddies password strong?
When you create a new password, make sure that it's at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
Keep in mind that your AFRIBudides password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
Looking for something else?
Address : 21614 DEAN DALE CT KATY TX 77449